MASTERS® CUTTING OIL is a heavy duty, sulphurized and paraffinic oil. It has excellent wetability for smoother, precise, unbroken threads and prolongs the life of cutting tools. It is specially blended for pipe threading. It is also excellent for tapping, drilling, milling, light and medium broaching, and general machine use.
MASTERS® CUTTING OIL is recommended for use on high carbon and alloy steels, stainless steels, many ferrous and non-ferrous metals and aluminum.
MASTERS® CUTTING OIL:
- Is recommended for hand tool and machine use.
- Aids in clean, fast cuts.
- Coats while speeding metal removal.
- Creates a transparent film that makes for easy inspection of work pieces.
- Provides an anti-oxidant film for temporary rust proofing.
- Contains no hazardous/regulated ingredients.
Approximate Case Shipping
||500ml (1 pint) Spray Bottle
||1L (1 quart) Applicator Bottle
||4L (1 gallon) Jug
||20L (5 gallon) Pail
||205L (45 gallon) Drum